Monday, August 24, 2009

SOMA Sandwich Land: Turkey Cran

There is nothing more simple and delicious than a roasted turkey sandwich.  It's a classic.  I like mine with extra red onions, extra mayo on an extra crunchy or toasted roll.  The secret ingredient is always cranberry jelly.  Extra on that too, please my Sandwich Samuri of San Francisco.  Looks like I may have had some hot peppers added to this edition as well.

While I lived in SOMA, there was little in the way of healthy food nearby but there was Ted's Market.  Thank God for Ted's.  If its a weekend and you need sandwiches for a picnic or trip to the beach or park - drive to Ted's.  Thank me later.



For more Ted's news and Reviews surf over to Yelp.  Seems like the key-take away is to go early during the week.  Weekends are much more manageable.
http://www.yelp.com/biz/teds-market-san-francisco

No comments:

Post a Comment